Harshal Surange holds a Master's degree in Business Administration. He has done B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
Has Industrial experience working for industry majors like Kirloskar McQuay, Voltas ltd. in handling HVAC & R project designing and planning. As part of Kirloskar McQuay group, handled chilled water and brine chilling plants for industries like Cipla, Garden Silk Mills, BARC, etc. on various projects. During tenure in Voltas, handled prestigious projects involving design and execution for NAFED Cold Store, Navi Mumbai, design and execution of snowman cold storage plant at Mumbai, central air-conditioning system for expansion of Mumbai Airport Terminal 1-B (Ph-1), Jet Airways Hangar, Akruti Trade Centre and Akruti Business Port. Has undergone special refrigeration orientation programme at BITZER, Germany.
He joined ACR Project Consultants as an Associate consultant in 2005 and has handled their prestegious projects including KAPPEC Kushtagi, Auto Cluster Development and Research Centre, National Film Archives of India (through All India Radio), MSAMB at various locations, Savla Foods & Cold Storage, etc.
Under memberships and Affiliations
- Past President of ISHRAE Pune Chapter (President during year 2009-10)
- Part of the 15 member Indian delegation for the US Govt sponsored ‘US Cold Chain Study tour’ organised by US Trade & Development Agency and Global Cold Chain Alliance
- Winner of Bry Air Award for ‘Excellence in System Design’ in the year 2009
- Is author to many articles published in various technical publications including ISHRAE journal and ICE
- Past President, Rotaract Club of Pune North Side
- Member & Past President, ISHRAE Pune
- Member, ASHRAE Pune
- Life Member, Association of Friends of Germany